Alamanda Estate is looking for a highly motivated person with excellent customer service skills to provide support and administration to the existing team as a Casual Estate Assistant. The estate comprises 1500 homes and a club with gymnasium, outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and function facility. The role is a casual position, with a set roster, available for an immediate start.
The hours for this role:
Wednesday 9:30am – 12:30pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Hours may vary due to workload and coverage of other staff leave. Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Police Check and Working with Children Check will be required by any successful candidate.
Only Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens who are available to work these set hours need apply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the general operation and maintenance of common property in accordance with legislative and OH&S requirements
- Assist in the management of all maintenance tasks in a timely and efficient and manner
- Implement and coordinate risk management strategies for the estates’ common property
- Enforcement of Owners Corporation rules and guidelines
- Member inductions and management
- Participation in community initiatives and events
- Effectively work and communicate with all key stakeholders
Skills and experience
The successful candidate would have the below key traits and skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Methodical, process driven
- Excellent attention to detail and solution focused individual
- Individually motivated but also a team player
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to perform both the management and hands-on physical aspects of the job
The below skills and traits are highly desirable, but not essential:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferentially in an Estate environment
- Plant and equipment management
- Pool operations experience
- Exposure to security and surveillance systems
- Pool safety and rescue experience
- First aid (including CPR) qualification
It is an expectation of the employer that if the successful candidate does not have these highly desirable skills and qualifications, that they will be willing to undertake training.
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020 at 12pm