Yoga - Carer & Child
Fun-key yoga introduces children aged one to five years to the foundations of yoga practice with the aim of:
- providing children with skills and knowledge they can employ throughout their life.
- maintaining flexibility.
- developing strength, coordination and balance.
- enhancing concentration.
- developing body awareness.
- increasing self-esteem in a non competitive environment.
- cultivating a peaceful, relaxed state of body and mind and providing tools to deal with stressful situations.
- sparking creativity.
- encouraging kind peer and social interactions.