Tennis Court bookings must now be placed online (there are no manual bookings) and must be booked at least one full hour in advance. Upcoming bookings for each day are shown on the booking page.
You must have a user account in order to book a Tennis Court.
You can register or login by clicking the buttons below.
Alternatively, if you have an account but have forgotten your password, request a password reset here:
Club Alamanda has two tennis courts that are available for residents use. , The courts open from 5am and last booking is at 9pm for a 10pm close of the court area. For members wishing to play early mornings or later evenings, the court lighting can be turned on from the buttons, located on the wall adjacent to the management office. There is one button, labelled accordingly, for each court. Please press the button once only, this will give you three hours of court light.
Each lot may book one (1) court for one hour per day. The booking system will allow for members to book up to one week in advance only. A lot may hold three (3) active bookings at any one time.
The rules of use for the court area is below. The owner’s corporation request that all members understand and adhere to these rules while using the courts:
Terms and Conditions
- Children below the age of 16 may use the courts and change area under the supervision of an inducted adult
- A member’s guest must be accompanied by the member at all times
- Glass and or sharp objects are not permitted on the courts at any time
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted at any time
- Appropriate attire and footwear to be worn at all times
- Tennis court games to be strictly conducted in a one (1) hour block
Please note, only residents who have been inducted can use the facility. If a guest attends Club Alamanda they must be accompanied by the member for the duration of their time at the facility.
Giving a pass to another person, inducted or not is a breach of access. Such breaches carry penalties.