The Club Alamanda gym is available for member access between 4am and 11pm, 365 days a year. There is no need for members to book to access the gym.
Available Cardio Equipment
- Upright bikes
- Cross Trainers
- Recumbent Bikes
- Summit Trainers (Stepper Units)
- Spin bike
Available Weight Area Equipment
- Free Weights – Dumbbells and Barbells
- Leg equipment (Press, Curl, Extension)
- Upper Body (Shoulder press, Pectoral Fly, Chest Press, Assisted Dip & Chin, Lat Pull Down, Lateral Bench Press, Seated Row, Bicep Curl)
- Hammer Strength bench press and Smith Machine (Squat Rack)
- Cable Motion
There is a water fountain available for members in the gym. Stretch mats and Swiss balls are available. Members can use the floor space available in the gymnasium, and also, the gym balcony for the purpose of stretching.
The owner’s corporation do request that members understand that in peak times there can be demand on equipment both in the weight area and the cardio area. It is expected that members adhere to the fair use policy, available here, during these times and be courteous to other users.
Failure to comply may result in penalties that include but may not be limited to suspension of access.
The rules of use for the gym are below and are also signed around the gymnasium. Please ensure that you adhere to these while using the gymnasium
Rules of Use for the Gymnasium:
- Children below the age of 16 are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Members guest must be accompanied by the member at all times
- Glass and sharp objects are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Alcohol and food are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Smoking is not permitted in the gymnasium
- All users of the gymnasium must carry a towel at all times and wipe down the equipment after use
- Hours of use are strictly 4am to 11pm
- Appropriate footwear and attire must be worn whilst in the gymnasium at all times
- All members must complete an induction prior to Owners corporation granting access to the gymnasium
- All members using the gymnasium do so at their own risk
- Members are not permitted to play music in the gym without the use of headphones
- Any personal trainer training a member in the gym must, prior to commencing training"
- Be registered with and provided to the centre manager all relevant documentation and information required
- Understand and agree that they are to be granted access to the facility as a guest of the person engaging them
- Understand and agree that failure to comply with the above and any direction given by staff may result in removal of rights to train
- Please note, only residents who have been inducted can use the facility. If a guest attends Club Alamanda they must be accompanied by the member for the duration of their time at the facility.
- Giving a pass to a non-inducted member or a person who does not live at the lot for the purpose of accessing and using Club Alamanda facilities is a breach of access. Such breaches carry penalties such as, but not limited to, suspension of access.