Alamanda Owners Corporation provide classes for our residents to enjoy. To download a copy of the timetable (PDF) click here.
Adult classes are walk in on the day and sign in before the class starts. Children's classes are booked online.
Please note that when attending a class at Alamanda punctuality is imperative for the consideration of all other attendees.
Alamanda staff & security will close the doors 5 minutes after the class start time (eg: 7:15 pm class start time, doors will close at 7:20 pm). This is inclusive of all children's classes.
To view the events calendar and book for a class click here.
For adults the following classes are available:
- Yoga – Please bring a water bottle, towel and your own yoga mat
- Zumba - Please bring a water bottle and a towel
- Pilates – Please bring a water bottle, towel and your own yoga mat
- Bollywood Fitness - Please bring a water bottle and a towel
- Aqua Aerobics - Please bring a water bottle, bathers and a towel to dry off (Summer months only)
For the kids we have:
- Hey Dee Ho Music – Musical sing a long classes for kids. Two sessions 9:30 am-10:00 am and 10:00 am – 10:30 am on Wednesdays
- Self Defence – Local instructors come to the club and provide same basic Self Defence. Three sessions - 5:30 pm (Ages 4-9), 6:00 pm, (Ages 4-9) and 6:30 pm (Age 9+). Please bring a water bottle.
Please see the timetable above for days and starting times for each class/activity.
All adult classes are capped at a certain number of members for each class depending on the instructor and room capacity.
To be able to attend a class you must arrive at least 10 min before to sign up, as no pre sign up is not needed. Late comers will not be allowed into the room.
All kids classes must be registered for via the website. If bookings are full please contact the club to be placed on the waiting list.